Art Sprouts at the University of Arizona Museum of Art is a fun story time and art making event for families with children ages 2 to 5 years. Adults and their children explore works of art, move their bodies, read a book, and investigate objects and art materials. Choice-based studio activities extend the learning and fun.
“All of these components are designed to not only inspire, but to also foster cognitive, fine, and gross motor skills, which are essential to child development. It’s also a great bonding experience for families!”
To RSVP, contact Chelsea Farrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 520-621-9504.
- LOCATION: University of Arizona Museum of Art, 1031 N. Olive Rd, Tucson
- DATE: Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- TIME: 9:00am
- COST: Art Sprouts is $5 for Museum members, and $10 for not-yet members. Pricing includes up to 2 children- additional children are $2/each. Your admission to Art Sprouts also includes admission to the Museum!
- SOCIAL MEDIA: LIKE UA Museum of Art on Facebook and FOLLOW UA Museum of Art on Twitter.
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive a spot in the October Art Sprouts program at the UA Museum of Art on Wednesday, October 14, 2015.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline is Thursday, October 1, 2015 at 11:59pm.
* The winner is Tanya L. Congratulations!