Tucson’s culinary scene is top-notch and continues to grow…with farm-to-fork fare, historic buildings, modern menus, and super savvy chefs!
To celebrate Tucson restaurants – new and old – you’ll want to snag tickets to the 2015 Savor Southern Arizona Food and Wine Festival.
Surrounded by the colorful floral blooms of the Tucson Botanical Gardens, you’ll enjoy the glorious winter weather while tasting delicious bites and tempting drinks on Saturday, February 7.
Your $65 ticket includes menu and wine samplings from over 50 chefs, restaurants, wineries, and breweries.
Participating restaurants include: Acacia Real Food & Cocktails, Agustin Kitchen, Brushfire BBQ Co, Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bakery, JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa, Kalina Russian Cuisine and Tea House, Noble Hops, North Italia, Pastiche Modern Eatery, Proper, Tavolino Ristorante, Tazzina di Gelato, and MANY MORE.
- Bring a hearty appetite – and a designated driver. There is plenty of food/wine to enjoy.
- Bring your phone and snap photos with your favorite food + friends. Hashtag – #SavorTucson.
- SUPER foodie? You may want to opt for a $100 VIP ticket and you’ll receive general admission to the event, PLUS access to a private VIP lounge with celebrity chef menu tastings, craft cocktail samplings, and a VIP gift bag.
- Visit the SAACA website to get a “sneak peek” of the samplings.
- Forecast for the day is sunny, high of 79 degrees. Pretty much perfect! Dress in layers for optimal comfort.
***This is one of our favorite culinary events in Tucson! Get your tickets now before they’re gone.
- LOCATION: Tucson Botanical Gardens, 2150 N. Alvernon Way
- DATE: Saturday, February 7, 2015
- TIME: 11:00am-3:00pm
- COST: $65 general admission; $75 day of tickets (if not sold out); $100 VIP tickets
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive 2 tickets to the Savor Food & Wine Festival on Saturday, February 7.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline is Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 11:59pm.
***The winner is Cathy B. Congratulations!***