Reid Park Zoo is pleased to present ZOO LIGHTS, a Tucson holiday tradition.
Be mesmerized as the zoo is transformed with light displays, animal-themed light sculptures, falling snow, thousands of sparkling bulbs, and visits with Santa. Camel and carousel rides will be open during the event for an additional fee. Free cookies will be provided each night and hot cocoa will be available for purchase.
Note that encore nights (Dec. 26 and 27) will NOT feature live entertainment or visits with Santa (because he’ll be back at the North Pole!).
* Animals will have access to heated night houses for this event and will likely choose to be off exhibit.
- LOCATION: Reid Park Zoo, 3400 Zoo Court, Tucson
- DATE: December 4-23; December 26 & 27
- TIME: 6:00pm-8:00pm
- COST: $9 for Adults; $5 for Children (ages 2-14); Children under 2 are free; Members get $2 off admission – buy tickets
- SOCIAL MEDIA: LIKE Reid Park Zoo on Facebook and FOLLOW Reid Park Zoo on Twitter. Be sure to follow TucsonTopia’s Instagram account as we’ll be posting photos & tips about #ZooLights.
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive 4 tickets to Zoo Lights at Reid Park Zoo on the evening of your choice.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline is Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 11:59pm.
* The winner is Amanda L. Congratulations!