Join the Reid Park Zoo for a night of fun, food, entertainment, and auctions at the 22nd annual ZOOcson, presented by Casino Del Sol Resort!
Over 800 attendees will take part in this fundraising event which directly benefits Reid Park Zoo, its exhibits, education programs, conservation efforts, and capital projects. Over 25 of Tucson’s favorite restaurants provide small-plate tastings at stations throughout the Zoo. Attendees participate in silent and live auctions, which include items ranging from power tools to vacation getaways to unique Zoo experiences. Live music from Jovert, entertainment by Flam Chen, specialty ice bar drinks, and animal encounters round out what is sure to be an evening you’ll never forget.
Participating restaurants include: Maynards Market + Kitchen, Reilly, Renee’s Organic Oven, Sauce, RA Sushi Bar, Lidge on the Desert, Mama Louisa’s, Magpies, Cakes For Causes, and MANY more.
This is a 21 and over event. Tickets include food at all restaurant stations and 2 drink tickets.
* This is one of our favorite foodie events in Tucson! Great setting, lots of new restaurants to become acquainted with, tastings galore, and live music!
- LOCATION: Reid Park Zoo, 3400 Zoo Court, Tucson
- DATE: Friday, October 16, 2015
- TIME: 6:00pm-9:00pm
- COST: $90/Reid Park Zoo Member; $120/Non-Members
- SOCIAL MEDIA: LIKE Reid Park Zoo on Facebook and FOLLOW Reid Park Zoo on Twitter.
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive 2 tickets to ZOOcson on October 16, 2015.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline is Thursday, September 24, 2015 at 11:59pm.
*The winner is Lucinda L. Congratulations!