Looking for a unique, delicious, and distinctly-Tucson gift idea for the holidays? Tucson Tamale Company ships to all 50 states!
Your order is hand packed in a styrofoam container and frozen to 20 degrees below zero. When your frozen tamales are received, they can be put in the freezer for up to six months, or kept in the refrigerator to be enjoyed within a week or two.
There are 36+ varieties, including (but not limited to!) –
- Arizona – Tender beef simmered in a smoky chipotle adobe sauce, surrounded by organic white corn masa.
- Austin – Organic Spinach, Mushroom, Spices (w/Sesame Seeds) in Blue Corn Masa.
- Bisbee – Vegan Soy Chorizo, Potato, Pinto Beans.
- Boise – Sweet Potato, Sun Dried Tomato in Yam Masa.
- Chicken Pot Pie – Chicken and organic veggies in chicken gravy.
- Chile Relleno – Fresh Roasted Green Chiles stuffed with cheese and wrapped in fresh corn and roasted red pepper masa.
- Green Corn – ”Traditional” size. Fresh Corn Masa, Roasted Green Chile, Cheese.
- JoJo – Chipotle Beef and Cheese in Jalapeño Masa.
- Little Italy – Italian Sausage, Sweet Pepper, Onion, Marinara Sauce.
- Pumpkin – Sweet Pumpkin and spices.
- St Valentine – Milk Chocolate Chips and Sweet Red Cherries in Cocoa Masa.
- Tucson – Lots and Lots of Cheese in Roasted Jalapeño Masa.
You can also opt to buy a “sampler” pack by theme – breakfast, dessert, meat, vegan, vegetarian, or green corn.
This is a superb gift option for new parents, people who miss Tucson, spicy food lovers, and college students! Anybody really! Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options are all available.
- LOCATION: Three Tucson Locations – 2545 E. Broadway Blvd., 7159 E. Tanque Verde Rd., and 7286 N. Oracle Rd. (but you can ship to any of the 50 states!)
- COST: $6 for 2-3 tamales or $36-$38 for 18 tamales
- NOTES: Like Tucson Tamale Company on Facebook; Follow Tucson Tamale Company on Twitter
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive a $50 gift card to Tucson Tamale Company.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline is Thursday, October 30, 2014 at 11:59pm.
***The winner is Elizabeth W. Congratulations!***