The Tucson Symphony Orchestra is proud to present the “Just for Kids” series – free concerts that dazzle families with classical music via storytelling and instrument demonstrations.
For March’s concert, kids will go on a wild adventure with the TSO Wind Quintet. Meet tigers, crocodiles, a rhinoceros, a gorilla and even a dragon!
- LOCATION: Tucson Symphony Center, 2175 N. 6th Avenue, Tucson
- DATE: Saturday, March 3, 2012
- TIME: Two Performances – 10:00am and 11:15am
- COST: FREE (donations are appreciated)
- NOTES: Dress up in your favorite animal costume or bring a stuffed animal.