“ALL ABOARD THE POLAR EXPRESS FOR A JOURNEY TO THE NORTH POLE TO SEE SANTA!”
Every winter the Grand Canyon Railway’s Polar Express comes to life on a journey from the nighttime wilderness of Williams, Arizona, to the enchanted beauty of “the North Pole”—where Santa Claus and his reindeer are waiting with a keepsake present for every good boy and girl. You’ll be smiling from ear to ear, as you watch children’s faces light up when the train arrives, and enjoy hot chocolate and cookies while listening to this timeless story.
Make your reservations early because space is limited and quite a few days are already sold out.
The ride lasts a little over an hour, with the train leaving each night at 5:30pm and 7:30pm, as well as select days that feature a 3:30pm matinee departure.
* Grand Canyon Railway is approximately 300 miles (4 to 4.5 hours) northwest of Tucson.
- LOCATION: Grand Canyon Railway, 233 N. Grand Canyon Blvd., Williams
- DATE: November 1, 2013 thru January 31, 2014
- TIME: 3:30pm, 5:30pm, or 7:30pm
- COST: Adults are $32-$37. Children are $18-$23.
- NOTES: Book online or call 1-888-848-3511.