The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum and Recreation Equipment Incorporated (REI) have partnered together to present a special evening event for the Great American Backyard Campout.
Learn about the latest in camping with REI Tucson and enjoy the museum at night (when the animals become more active!).
REI will be organizing a number of fun activities:
* Test your agility and speed in tent races!
* Checkout how big your footprint really is with games designed by Leave No Trace!
* Giveaways, prizes, and plenty of smiles + laughter are guaranteed for all!
NOTE – All on-site restaurants will be open for food and refreshments. The Cottonwood and Ironwood Terrance restaurants offer casual dining (open all day and closing at 9pm); the Ocotillo Café is upscale with fine dining service (open from 5-9pm).
- LOCATION: Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, 2021 N. Kinney Rd., Tucson
- DATE: Saturday, June 23, 2012
- TIME: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- COST: Admission after 4pm is $7 for adults and $3 for children (ages 6-12). Children 5 and under are free.
- NOTES: Pre-registration is not required.