Tagg Running presents The Third Annual “Running with the Irish” 5K and “Green Isle Mile.”
Run through beautiful downtown Tucson and then stay for the St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
Free t-shirt guaranteed if pre-registered by March 10. Top 100 finishers in the 5K will receive a shamrock medallion.
Proceeds of the event will benefit the Kick Cancer for Stephen Foundation and the Community Food Bank.
- LOCATION: Downtown Tucson :: 5k – The Plaza at E.9th & N.4th Ave; 1 Mile – Subject to change, depending on Parade Route
- DATE: Sunday, March 17, 2013
- TIME: 5K – 7:30am; 1Mile – 10:45am
- COST: A non-perishable food item + $25 for the 1-mile or 5k…or $35 to do both races.
- NOTES: Don’t forget to wear your green!