Hacienda Del Sol is pleased to invite you to a Heritage Foods Festival, an elegant dinner event on Sunday, September 3rd.
Find out why Tucson holds the coveted title of “City of Gastronomy” by savoring the flavors of local beer, wine, & food from Southern Arizona.
This special event will feature a panel discussion on the UNESCO City of Gastronomy designation; a gourmet buffet-style dinner; live music; a mini-farmers’ market of local producers; and Hacienda Del Sol organic garden tours. The Heritage Foods Festival will be an enjoyable evening of learning about culinary creations unique to our region and our place at the world’s table.
Guests will also be able to visit different vendor booths around the Hacienda Del Sol property to hear talks and see demonstrations about local foods and how they are made and used. Educational materials and recipes passed down from generations of families will be included in materials for guests to take home and share with their family and friends.
Featuring food + drinks from these local companies –
- Arbuckle Coffee Roasters
- Callaghan Vineyards
- Chateau Tumbleweed
- Country Harvest Pantry
- Dos Cabezas WineWorks
- Durazo’s Poco Loco Salsa
- E&R Pork
- Elgin Distillery
- Hacienda Del Sol Chefs
- Hamilton Distillers
- Iron John’s Brewing Company
- Larry’s Veggies
- Red’s Roasters
- Robbs Family Farm
- SouthWinds Farm
- Ten 55 Brewing
- Location: Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort, 5501 N. Hacienda Del Sol Rd., Tucson
- Date: Sunday, September 3, 2017
- Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Cost: Admission is $55 per person, including tastings (proof of age required) and beverages. Children under 16 are complimentary. RSVP is requested.
- Social Media: LIKE Hacienda Del Sol on Facebook; FOLLOW Hacienda Del Sol on Twitter.