Holiday Nights at Tohono Chul
- Location: Tohono Chul, 7366 N. Paseo del Norte, Tucson
- Date: December 1 & 2, December 8 & 9, December 15 & 16
- Time: 5:30pm-8:30pm
- Cost: $16 General Public, $12 Member. Children 12 and under are $3.
- More Info: Holiday Nights at Tohono Chul
Holiday Nights is fun for everyone! Stroll along paths garlanded with over a million twinkling lights while musicians and artists perform throughout the Gardens. Who can resist a sing-along or viewing the stars through a telescope? You’re sure to enjoy the many distinct performances located throughout the Gardens while you sip hot chocolate and enjoy tasty treats!
Not finished with your holiday shopping? Peruse the Museum gift shops where you are sure to find a unique gift for that special someone or purchase the gift of a membership to Tohono Chul.
Holiday Nights is a timeless tradition, for children, young couples, whole families, and everyone in between!
Winterhaven Festival of Lights
- Location: Winterhaven neighborhood (central Tucson – Ft. Lowell & Prince)
- Date: December 9-26, 2017
- Time: 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Cost: Free. Please bring a donation of food or money for the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona.
- More Info: Winterhaven Festival of Lights
Winterhaven Festival of Lights is one of the longest running festivals of its kind in the country.
The Festival of Lights celebrates the holiday season in Tucson and is visited by hundreds of thousands of people from all over southern Arizona. Moreover, the Festival is one the most important fundraising events for the Community Food Bank in Tucson.
SEE A FULL LISTING OF PLACES WHERE YOU CAN SEE HOLIDAY LIGHTS BELOW.
Upcoming Events › Holiday Lights
Events Search and Views Navigation
- No matching events listed under Holiday Lights. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of events.