Humble Pie at La Encantada offers crust to crave artisan pizzas, sandwiches, hamburgers, award-winning fries, pastas, salads, and desserts complemented by an extensive wine list and full bar.
Pizza options are plentiful and include red or white sauce – Signature Sausage, Chicken Parmesan, Organic Local Vegetable, B.L.T., Grilled Chicken Pesto, Fig & Prosciutto, and MORE. Gluten-free crust is also available ($2 additional charge).
As far as desserts go, the menu is slim – but that’s not a bad thing! Choose made-to-order doughnut holes ($5.95) or a chocolate chip pizza cookie ($6.95). Vanilla and chocolate ice cream are also up for grabs – $1.50/scoop.
The Kid’s Menu has four offerings:
- Cheese Please Pizza
- Macaroni & Cheese (served with fries, carrots, and celery sticks)
- Chicken Strips (served with fries, carrots, and celery sticks)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs.
All kids meals are $5.95 and include a soft drink or milk.
That being said, Kids Eat Free every Sunday! $10 minimum purchase. Limit 2 children per adult. Dine-in only.
Stop in soon for lunch (ask about express lunch specials), happy hour (3-6pm daily), or dinner.
Take-out is also an option – with most orders being ready in 20 minutes!
- ADDRESS: 2905 E. Skyline Dr., Tucson [at La Encantada]
- PHONE: 520-395-1280
- HOURS: Mon-Sat 11am-10pm; Sun 11am-9pm
- PARKING: Free parking.
- APPROXIMATE COST PER ENTREE: $10-$17
- HIGHCHAIRS AVAILABLE: Yes.
- KIDS MENU: Yes. Kids Eat Free on Sundays. See above.
- BATHROOMS: Yes.
- TAKE-OUT: Yes. Most take out orders are ready in 20 minutes.
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR SEATING: Both are available.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Humble Pie Tucson on Facebook
- MORE INFO: Humble Pie USA Website