The Tucson Jazz Society is pleased to present a unique night of music, along with dinner, at the Skyline Country Club. Starring the multiple Grammy nominee and worldwide jazz star Judy Roberts.
Judy is best known for her fun-loving approach to an eclectic and extensive repertoire, her hard-swinging piano playing, her ability to combine lush and sensitive vocals with rapid-fire scat singing, and her unique ability to communicate with her audience in a relaxed and intimate style. This is a unique concert opportunity to see “Chicago’s Favorite Jazz Woman” in a relaxed and intimate setting.
The evening includes a fabulous dinner and cash bar. The menu includes:
– Chef’s selection of butler passed hors d’oeuvres
– Mixed greens with sliced strawberries, pine nuts, fried goat cheese, red onion, and baby tomatoes. Served with balsamic vinaigrette
– Center cut filet topped with fried leaks and a forestière sauce
– Chef’s accompaniments
– Assorted rolls and Beverage service, including wine with the dinner
– Dessert trio: Carrot cake, key lime shot, flourless chocolate torte
- LOCATION: Skyline Country Club, 5200 N. Saint Andrews Dr., Tucson
- DATE: Friday, November 9, 2012
- TIME: Doors will open at 6:00pm. Dinner and show begin at 7:00pm.
- COST: Total price including tax and tip is $65.00.
- NOTES: Reservations can be made by calling 520 299-1111 extension 0 and seating is limited.