Tucson’s newest indoor family entertainment center and playdate destination is opening November 1!
Jump! is a 14,000 square foot entertainment center featuring indoor, climate controlled attractions including obstacle courses, jumping castles, a slippery slope, Toddler Town, and Arizona’s only indoor jumping pillow.
“Toddler Town” will have a “candy land” themed inflatable just for toddlers and preschoolers – plus a play area with foam blocks, a rocking horse, an activity center, ride on bouncers, and interactive wall panels.
Admission is $9 for children ages 0-18, and parents are always free with a paying child.
See the final floorpan below.
A Grand Opening Celebration will be held on November 11 from 10:00am to 1:00pm. Admission will be half price on that day and those in attendance will be entered to win free daily or monthly passes. Face painters, balloon artists, and fairy tale characters from As You Wish will also be present.
Admission will be $7 per child between November 1 and November 10 from 10:00am to 10:00pm. Full price admission begin November 12.
Birthday party packages are available and start at $12.95 per child.
FOOD & DRINK
A concession stand with snack bar style food will be available. Expect to see popcorn, pizza, pretzels, nachos, etc.
Outside food and drink are not permitted (with the exception of birthday cake when you book a party!).
Discounts are available throughout the week.
- Military Mondays – 20% off admission to active duty, veterans, and retired military. Must provide ID.
- Teacher Tuesdays – 20% off admission for all teachers and their families. Must provide ID.
- First Responder Wednesdays – 20% off for First Responders (EMT, Fire, Law Enforcement). Must provide ID.
- Early Bird Special – Mon-Fri, 10am-12pm, $5 admission
ABOUT THE FOUNDERS
Jump! Tucson is the brainchild of Dan and Sarah Bardell. Dan grew up in the small town of Dakota, Illinois, earned a degree in construction engineering, and worked as an architectural designer until he joined the United States Air Force in 1997. He left the Air Force in 2007. Sarah is from Ballston Spa, New York, and the mother of three. After relocating to Tucson in 2012, she had a difficult time finding things for her kids to do and decided to open Jump.
- Address: 5120 S. Julian Drive, Tucson 85706
- Phone: 520-329-0010
- Hours: 10:00am to 10:00pm daily
- Cost: $9/child (ages 0-18). Adults are free with paying child.
- Parking: Free & Plentiful
- Social Media: LIKE Jump! Family Entertainment Center on Facebook