LEGO KidsFest is coming to Arizona! The event brings all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in one activity- and entertainment-packed weekend for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Highlights of the festival include a LEGO Model Museum, LEGO Challenge Zone, Big Brick Pile, LEGO City, Reading Rest Stop, LEGO Art Gallery, and MORE.
- LOCATION: University of Phoenix Stadium, 1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale
- DATE: Friday, July 12, 2013 – Saturday, July 13, 2013 – Sunday, July 14, 2013
- TIME: 4pm-8:30pm on Friday; Choose between two sessions on Saturday and Sunday :: 9am-1:30pm or 3pm-7:30pm
- COST: Adults are $21. Seniors (65+) are $19. Children (ages 3-17) are $19. Kids 2 & under are FREE.
- NOTES: Be sure to bring your camera as there will be “plenty of cool photo opportunities.”