Post Farms proudly presents…the Marana Pumpkin Patch and Fall Festival.
A $10 admission fee includes:
- Entry to the Farm Festival
- A Wagon Ride to the Pumpkin Patch
(To pick out your special pumpkin!)
- 1 free pumpkin with paid admission
- Free access to both corn mazes
- Access to the Straw Mountain and Kids Zone
- Petting Zoo
- Pig Races
Additional attractions include: a zipline ($5), 1/4 scale diesel train ($2), jumping pillows ($2), and pedal carts ($1).
Food will also be available for purchase, including kids meals for $5.00 each.
- LOCATION: Marana Pumpkin Patch and Fall Festival, 14901 N. Wentz Rd., Marana (approximately 40 minutes northwest of Tucson)
- DATE: October 6, 2012 – October 31, 2012
- TIME: Open Monday, Thursday & Friday: 3pm to 7 pm; Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 7 pm.
- COST: $10/person. Kids 30″ and under receive free admission but will have to purchase a pumpkin.
- NOTES: Don’t forget to bring your camera!