The Heritage River Park Splash Pad, located at 12375 North Heritage Park Drive, sits beside other community facilities such as baseball fields, a playground, a community garden, walking trails, and grassy multi-use areas.
The 4,500 square foot splash pad provides an exciting after school or weekend activity for families. The modern equipment is farm themed and includes a water windmill, a tractor, and spraying horses.
Just outside of Tucson, the Town of Marana sits on rural land and is known for its thriving agriculture.
When is the Heritage River Park Splash Pad open?
Monday – Sunday; 8:00am – 7:00pm.
How much does it cost to visit the Heritage River Park Splash Pad?
What is the parking situation at Heritage River Park?
There is parking surrounding the splash pad and fields.
What should I bring with me when I visit?
Swimsuits, towels, sunscreen, snacks, water, and kids!
What is the best season for visiting the park?
Summer is a great time to visit the splash pad, although all times of the year are great to visit the park area.
Who should I contact if I have a question, comment or idea related to the park?
Call Marana Parks and Recreation at 520-382-1950.
How many playgrounds are there at Heritage River Park?
There is one playground that includes multiple slides, swings, a mini rock wall, monkey bars, and a shade covering.
What is the ground surface beneath the playgrounds?
Are the playgrounds shaded?
How clean is the water? Is it chlorinated?
The water is recirculated and treated.
Can I reserve the splash pad for a birthday party?
Reservations for the splash pad are not available, but you can reserve a ramada for an event (see below).
How many tables are located at Heritage River Park?
Multiple tables are under ramadas.
Are there trash cans available and easily accessible?
Are there BBQ grills?
Is there an on-site restaurant or café?
What restaurants do you recommend in the area?
There are not very many restaurants in the immediate area, but you may want to try:
- Nico’s Mexican Food, 11855 W. Marana Rd, Marana (2.9 miles away) – burritos, quesadillas, tacos
- La Olla Mexican Cafe, 8553 N. Silverbell Rd, Tucson (9.2 miles away) – traditional Mexican plates, beer, wine, cocktails, kid’s menu
- Mantis Gourmet Chinese Food, 8250 N. Cortaro Rd, Tucson (9.6 miles away) – Chinese & Vietnamese staples
- In-N-Out Burger, 8180 Cortaro Rd, Tucson (9.7 miles away) – burgers, fries, milkshakes
- Nana’s Kitchen, 8225 N. Courtney Page Way, Tucson (9.7 miles away) – authentic Mexican, breakfast & lunch specials
Heritage River Park has:
- Two baseball fields
- Multipurpose grass areas for soccer or other field sports
- Wedding venue with fireplace, lighting, and a catering area
- Ramada pool barn for events
- No reservations are available for the splash pad area
- Small: $10 per hour
- Large: $12 per hour
- Pavilion: $15 per hour
- Group Ramada: $30 per hour
- Reservations before 5 pm: $5 per hour
- Reservations after 5 pm: $8 per hour
More reservation information and scheduling can be found on the Town of Marana website.
Heritage River Park has community garden plots available for $24 a year. Residents can grow seasonal plants without the use of pesticides on their 400 sqft of land.
Are restrooms available?
Are toilet seat covers available?
Is there a family restroom?
|Parks & Rec Facility||NO|