Tucson Metro Chamber is pleased to invite local business men and women to “Maximize Your Direct Mail Muscle,” a business growth series workshop.
DESCRIPTION: Need new customers? Smarter mailing saves you money. Learn tips and techniques for strategic list development and managing the impact of the consolidation of the U.S. Postal Service distribution system in the Tucson area.
This workshop will give you the information to:
– Create customized prospect lists.
– Implement cost-effective mailing strategies.
– Maximize your marketing budget to reach potential customers.
About the Presenters:
Tom Farmer is the business and information services supervising librarian at the Joel D. Valdez Main Library of the Pima County Public Library. Tom has more than 25 years of experience providing reference and research counseling to entrepreneurs and small businesses. He has worked with many local business assistance organizations including the Small Business Development Center, SCORE, and the MicroBusiness Advancement Center in helping businesses in Pima County.
Dawn Vandaveer is the owner of Prototypes, a direct mail marketing company. Prototypes specializes in creating innovative ‘must open’ direct mailpieces, and maximizing postal budgets. Dawn has more than 20 years experience in niche marketing and is certified as a mailpiece design professional by the United States Postal Service.
- LOCATION: Tucson Metro Chamber, 465 W. St. Mary’s Rd., Tucson
- DATE: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
- TIME: 11:30am – 1:00pm
- COST: $10 for Members; $20 for Non-Members
- NOTES: RSVP by February 11. Bring your own lunch.