The owners of Mercado San Agustin are pleased to announce “The Mercado Birthday Party,” which will mark the one year anniversary of the opening of the beautiful Mercado San Agustin Public Market (Tucson’s 1st and only public marketplace).
Mercado shops include:
* Agustin Brasserie – The new French Brasserie offering classic French ambiance and food, the Brasserie has become a unique addition to Tucson’s culinary scene.
* La Estrella Bakery – The extremely popular Southside Mexican Bakery has returned to its roots in Menlo Park, offering a full range of bakery delights.
* Taqueria El Pueblito – Offering Southern Mexican Cuisine, especially known for their crispy Barboacoa Tacos.
* Sonoran Sno-Cones – The perfect summer destination: Raspados, Fresh Squeezed Fruit and Vegtables Juice, Ice Cream, and more.
* Dolce Pastello – Specializing in homemade Mexican Style Cakes – perfect for any kind of party.
* San Agustin Trading Company – Featuring Jesse Aguliar’s custom, hand-made moccasins, as well unique Native jewelry and pots.
* La Cabana – An eclectic mix of homegoods including, furniture, pots, and talavera.
* Estudio de Piel – A fabulous new addition to the Mercado – a professional skin studio and Massage parlour.
All shops will be open late so guests can enjoy a variety of free food and beverage tastings, live music, family friendly activities (bean bag toss, etc.), and other fun surprises!
- LOCATION: Mercado San Agustin, 100 S. Avenido del Convento, Tucson
- DATE: Friday, June 22, 2012
- TIME: 6:30pm – 10:00pm
- COST: Free