Located conveniently in midtown Tucson at 4443 E. Speedway, Midtown Mercantile Merchants is a huge antique and vintage mall with 90+ dealers.
You’ll find a variety of vintage, mid-century, modern, and industrial items. As you walk the aisles, you’ll see artwork, furniture, jewelry, tableware, home decor, historical artifacts, holiday decorations, and clothing.
Where is Midtown Mercantile Merchants located?
Midtown Mercantile Merchants is located at 4443 E. Speedway Blvd – between Columbus and Swan. It looks somewhat small and nondescript from the outside, but it is actually huge inside!
What are the hours?
- Monday-Saturday, 10am-6pm
- Sunday, 10am-5pm
Why would I visit Midtown Mercantile Merchants?
- To wander the aisles for unique furniture, artwork, decor, and more
- To find a great furniture piece to refurbish or stain
- To go treasure hunting in air-conditioning
What are the prices like?
Prices vary, but you’re bound to find treasures that you can’t get elsewhere.
Are there any specials?
- MONDAYS: 10% off your entire purchase for police, fire, EMS, teachers, military (with an ID)
- THIRD WEEKEND OF THE MONTH: 10% off the whole store
What is the parking situation?
Free and plentiful parking is available.
What should I bring with me?
Cash or debit/credit cards.
Are restrooms available?
Does Midtown Mercantile Merchants support any non-profits or notable causes?
Midtown Mercantile Merchants occasionally teams up with local non-profits for special events.
What restaurants are located NEAR Midtown Mercantile Merchants?
We recommend the below restaurants, which are all located within 4 miles of Midtown Mercantile Merchants!
- Kazoku Sushi, 4210 E. Speedway (0.3 miles away) – Japanese entrees, sushi, wine, cocktails
- Zayna Mediterranean, 1138 N. Belvedere Ave (0.3 miles away) – unique Syrian cuisine
- Feast, 3719 E. Speedway (0.9 miles away) – brunch, lunch, dinner, menu changes monthly
- First Watch, 4775 E. Grant Rd (1.9 miles away) – breakfast & lunch
- Noodleholics, 3502 E. Grant Rd (2.1 miles away) – Chinese
- Prep & Pastry, 6450 E. Grant Rd (3.6 miles away) – breakfast, brunch, lunch, locally sourced, pastries
- Zinburger Wine & Burger Bar, 6390 E. Grant Rd (3.6 miles away) – burgers, milkshakes, fries, wine
- Sauce Pizza & Wine, 6450 E. Grant Rd (3.6 miles away) – pizza, salad, paninis, pasta, wine, beer, pizza cookies
BABIES & KIDS
What ages would be best suited for a visit to Midtown Mercantile Merchants?
All ages are welcome at the mercantile! The store is clean and well-lit. Older kids and tweens/teens will enjoy looking through the unique items (so many treasures to be found!). Like most thrift stores and retailers, glass and other fragile items are available for purchase so be sure to watch your little ones closely.
Can I have my child’s birthday at Midtown Mercantile Merchants?
Midtown Mercantile Merchants has offered culinary classes and high tea in the past. Either of these options could work as a birthday party! Inquire directly for rates.
Is Midtown Mercantile Merchants active on social media?
What else do I need to know before I stop in at Midtown Mercantile Merchants?
That’s about it! Have a great time!