47 Scott, a neighborhood bistro in Downtown Tucson, has just added several new items to their weekend brunch menu.
Enjoy hot-from-the-oven buttermilk biscuits and waffles, house-made chorizo, breakfast sausage, and southern-style ‘hot chicken.’ Their signature egg & potato hashes, grilled cheese, soups, salads, and previous brunch items are still available.
Brunch is available every Saturday and Sunday from 10am – 4pm at 47 N Scott Ave, between Pennington and Congress.
- Huevos Rancheros $10 – corn tortillas, friend eggs, black beans, house-made chorizo, house-blend cheese, ranchero sauce
- Hot Chicken & Waffles $14 – hot & spicy chicken breast, buttermilk waffle, 100% grade A maple syrup
- Biscuits & Gravy $11 – house-made biscuits with country-style sausage gravy & fried eggs
- The Diner $6 – two scrambled or friend eggs, hash potatoes, choice of house-made biscuit, sourdough, or multi-grain toast. For $3.50, your choice of: house-made chorizo, bacon, house-made breakfast sausage patties.
- Caprese Sandwich $9 – house-made mozzarella, tomatoes, spinach, fresh basil with olive oil on grilled crusty bread
- Coffee cafe $3 – sour cream coffee cake baked in-house with walnut streusel
- The Up & Up $6 – rye whiskey, brandy, pecan orgeat, toddy, cinnamon-maple whipped cream
- Dreamweaver $6 – Aperol gapefruit liqueur, Amontillado sherry, pina syrup, fresh lemon
- Vegabond $6 – tequila, sage-infused agave nectar, fresh lime, orange bitters
- Pimm’s Cup $6 – Pimm’s #1 liqueur, muddled cucumber, ginger syrup, fresh lemon, tiki bitters, soda
- Mimosa $3/$5 dbl – sparkling brut & your choice of orange juice or grapefruit
- Mon Cheri $6 – cherry brandy, fresh lemon, grenadine, sparkling brut wine
- Frozen Bellini $8 – peach puree, peach liqueur, sparkling brut wine, peychaud’s bitters