Do you have plans for New Year’s Eve in Tucson? How will you ring in 2017?
- Clink champagne glasses?
- Dance the waltz?
- Belt out your favorite karaoke tunes?
- Pop balloons and toot on noisemakers with your kids?
If you’re looking to go out-and-about in Tucson, we’ve put together a list of options for your convenience.
Unless otherwise indicated, all events are taking place on Saturday, December 31, 2016.
New Year’s Eve Dinner Theater at Westin La Paloma
- Location: Westin La Paloma, 3800 E. Sunrise Dr.
- Time: 7:30pm on 12/31 to 1:00am on 1/1
- Cost: $199/person (includes overnight stay)
- More info: New Year’s Eve Dinner Theater at Westin La Paloma
If you’re looking for a truly unique and entertaining way to usher in the New Year, then consider the Dinner Theater Variety Show & Party hosted at the Westin La Paloma Resort. A full night of non-stop interactive New Year’s Eve fun starts with a candle-lit, table-served 3-course dinner prepared by La Paloma’s Executive Chef, followed by a hilarious 3-Act murder mystery comedy stage show from the folks who’ve brought you the longest running mystery dinner theater shows in Arizona. The dinner and show are followed by several short variety acts, including magic performed by the 2016-2017 Stage Magician of the Year. Ending the festivities will be a chance to dance in the new year to live music/DJ songs. Of course, there will also be the traditional countdown to the new year with an included champagne toast, balloon drop, party hats noisemakers, and all the festive accouterments. Best of all, you’ll end the night with an overnight stay in a well-appointed room — all included in your $199 ticket price! Options without the hotel room are available.
* The Westin La Paloma also offers a separate Kids Club adult-supervised program. Check the kids in and they’re bound to have just as much fun as the grown-ups! The evening club activities will include games, movies, craft projects, and their very own countdown to the new year!
Rick Braun’s New Year’s Eve at JW Marriott Starr Pass
- Location: JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa, 3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd., Tucson
- Time: 6:45pm on 12/31 to 1:00am on 1/1
- Cost: $200-$269/person
- More info: Rick Braun’s New Year’s Eve at JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa
On New Year’s Eve, step into a Paris themed event that starts with a reception, entertainment, and appetizers. Next you will enter the dining ballroom for the music of guitarist Marc Antoine and a delicious gourmet meal. Get your dancing shoes warmed up and enjoy the company of your table mates – both old and new friends! The party continues with the headliners – Rick Braun, host and trumpeter extraordinaire, plus singer-songwriter Jeffrey Osborne and favorite saxophonist Richard Elliot! This event SOLD OUT last year so get your tickets early.
New Year’s Eve at Wyndham Westward Look Resort
- Location: Wyndham Westward Look Resort, 245 E. Ina Rd., Tucson
- Time: 5:30pm on 12/31 to 12:00am on 1/1
- Cost: $90/person
- More info: New Year’s Eve Celebration at Wyndham Westward Look Resort
GOLD will be serving a very special New Year’s Eve menu with a decadent gourmet 4-course meal, followed by live music and dancing till midnight in the Sonoran Ballroom accompanied by a cash bar, party favors, and a champagne toast at midnight. Tickets for the evening (including both GOLD and the Sonoran Ballroom) are $90 per person, plus taxes and gratuity. Advanced reservations are required: 520-917-2930. Seating times for dinner start at 5:30pm to 9:30pm. Overnight packages are also available, starting at $209.
New Year’s Eve at Sullivan’s Steakhouse
- Location: Sullivan’s Steakhouse, 1785 E. River Rd., Tucson
- Time: 3:00pm-5:00pm or 5:00pm-11:00pm
- Cost: $69/guest for 3:00-5:00pm; $89/guest for 5:00pm-11:00pm
- More Info: New Year’s Eve at Sullivan’s Steakhouse
Ring in the New Year at Sullivan’s “where it’s always a Swingin’ Good Time.” Join the celebration with live music, signature hospitality, and a legendary party. Partake in a four-course menu filled with a variety of Sullivan’s favorites. Stay for the countdown and enjoy a complimentary midnight champagne toast.
80’s New Year’s Eve Party at Loews Ventana Canyon
- Location: Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, 7000 N. Resort Dr., Tucson
- Time: 9:00pm-1:00am
- Cost: $25 cover at the door
- More Info: 80’s Themed New Year’s Eve Party at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
New Year’s Eve Celebration at The Parish
- Location: The Parish Tucson, 6453 N. Oracle Rd., Tucson
- Time: Dinner service begins at 5:00pm
- Cost: regular dinner menu
- More Info: New Year’s Eve Celebration at The Parish Tucson
Live entertainment by Kings of Pleasure. Dinner service begins at 5:00pm. Champagne toast at midnight. Reservations are highly recommended.
New Year’s Eve Celebration at The Melting Pot
- Location: The Melting Pot, 7395 N. La Cholla Blvd., Tucson
- Time: 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Cost: $79.95/person
- More Info: New Year’s Eve Celebration at The Melting Pot
Sweeten this year’s big finale with delicious fondue. Ring in the new year with a festive celebration at The Melting Pot Restaurant of Tucson! Enjoy a complimentary champagne toast and five-courses of fondue. Every guest will also receive a festive gift bag including: a $25 Melting Pot Bonus Certificate, a bottle of our famous Garlic and Wine Seasoning, and a commemorative framed photo.
New Year’s Eve Bowling Parties at Vantage Bowling Centers
- Location: Vantage Bowling Centers – four locations
- Time: 6:00pm-8:30pm for Family Cyber Bowl Event; 9:30pm-12:30am for Rockin’ New Year’s Eve
- Cost: $59/lane for family party; $69/lane for NYE Party
- More Info: New Year’s Bowling Parties at Vantage Bowling Centers.
Vantage Bowling Centers (four locations) is having two separate events. The Family Cyber Bowl Event is from 6:00pm-8:30pm. Includes unlimited Glow Bowling fun, shoes, door prizes, giant cheese pizza, pitcher of soda, music, and futuristic light show. Rockin’ New Year’s Eve is from 9:30pm-12:30am. Includes champagne or cider, hats, party favors, music, futuristic light show, and door prizes.
New Year’s Eve Packages at Sheraton Tucson
- Location: Sheraton Tucson, 5151 E. Grant Rd., Tucson
- Time: Varies
- Cost: See the website for package options.
- More Info: New Year’s Eve Packages at Sheraton Tucson
Ring in the 2017 New Year in picturesque Tucson this year. Enjoy one of four NYE packages to make your celebration a little more special – New Year’s Eve Dinner for Two, New Year’s Eve Staying In Package, New Year’s Eve Bubbly & Breakfast, and New Year’s Day Breakfast Package.
New Year’s Eve at Golden Pin Lanes
- Location: Golden Pin Lanes, 1010 W. Miracle Mile, Tucson
- Time: 12:00pm-3:00pm for Family Party; 9:00pm-1:00am for New Year’s Eve Party
- Cost: $39/lane for family party; $59/lane for NYE Party
- More info: New Year’s Eve at Golden Pin Lanes
There are two separate events at Golden Pin Lanes on New Year’s Eve. The Family Afternoon Party is from noon-3:00pm. Includes bowling, shoe rental, music videos, and party favors. The New Year’s Eve Party is from 9:00pm-1:00am. Includes bowling, shoe rental, music videos, party favors, and champagne or cider at midnight.
We will be updating this post as we receive new information. If you know about other New Year’s Eve happenings around town, contact us!