The Tucson Metro Chamber is searching for the best small businesses in Southern Arizona.
Nominations for the 2012 Copper Cactus Awards will be accepted from anyone in the community and must be submitted by Friday, July 20, 2012.
There are 5 AWARD CATEGORIES:
• Best Place to Work – businesses that encourage and support professional growth, education, and development for employees.
• Business Growth — small businesses that successfully tackle marketplace challenges.
• Community Service – businesses that demonstrate uncommon civic leadership.
• Nextrio Innovation through Technology — businesses that are technology-led and/or look to IT to solve problems and increase efficiency.
• Small Business Leader of the Year — exceptional leadership by a manager or owner who is active in the day-to-day activities of his or her company.
Submissions can be made either online or at any Wells Fargo location.
Awards will be presented at a ceremony on November 13th at the Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa.
* Nominated businesses must be operated for profit, have been in business for at least two years, and have 250 or fewer employees.