Park Place Mall is one of five shopping malls in Tucson. The other four are Tucson Mall, Foothills Mall, El Con Mall, and La Encantada.
Located at 5870 E. Broadway Blvd, Park Place is in central/east Tucson and is typically a hubbub of activity – especially in the summertime and through the holiday season.
When did Park Place Mall Open?
Circa 1970 – with several major renovations since then.
What are the Park Place Mall hours?
Monday – Saturday, 10:00am – 9:00pm. Sunday, 11:00am – 6:00pm.
Is the mall indoors or outdoors?
Is parking free at Park Place Mall?
Is covered parking available at Park Place Mall?
Yes. There is a covered parking lot on the east side of the mall, in front of the Dillard’s store entrance. Unshaded parking is also available on all sides of the mall.
Is Park Place Mall on Twitter and Facebook?
Does Park Place Mall have a Nordstrom?
What is the best clothing store at Park Place Mall?
That’s a matter of opinion, of course. Our votes go to Banana Republic, H&M, LOFT, and New York & Company.
Which department stores are at Park Place Mall?
Dillard’s, Macy’s, Old Navy, and Sears.
What options are in the Park Place Mall food court?
Charley’s Grilled Subs, Jamba Juice, McDonald’s, O’ My Buns, Pappoule’s, Pretzel Maker, Rubio’s Fresh Mexican Grill, Sarku Japan, Subway, and Tropicana Raspados.
What is the best restaurant at Park Place Mall?
Chipotle, located north of the mall (but in the same parking lot), has great burritos that average around $6-$7.
What are the best restaurants NEAR Park Place Mall?
There are quite a few fantastic fast-casual dining options near Park Place!
Our top picks within a 1-mile radius are:
- Jason’s Deli, 6061 E. Broadway (0.2 miles away) – fresh food and premium ingredients, sandwiches and salads.
- Panera Bread, 6129 E. Broadway (0.2 miles away) – sandwiches, soups, salads, and baked goods.
- Sweet Tomatoes, 6202 E. Broadway (0.4 miles away) – buffet with fresh salads, made-from-scratch soups, hot-tossed pastas, breads and muffins, and frozen yogurt.
- Five Guys Burgers & Fries, 5566 E. Broadway (0.5 miles away) – burgers, hot dogs, and fries.
- Baggin’s Gourmet Sandwiches, 5420 E. Broadway (0.7 miles away) – sandwiches and salads,a Tucson business.
- Sauce Pizza & Wine, 5285 E. Broadway (0.8 miles away) – pizza, pasta, salads.
- Pita Jungle, 5340 E. Broadway (0.8 miles away) – salads, burgers, pizza, gyros, fish, vegetarian.
Or drive 1.3 miles to Little Anthony’s Diner, a 50’s-inspired retro cafe with a fun atmosphere and kid-friendly fare (pizza, burgers, sandwiches, milkshakes, etc).
Where are the restrooms located? Are they clean?
Restrooms are available near the food court and on the opposite end of the mall (near Dillard’s). On our past visits, they’ve been relatively clean.
Are toilet seat covers available?
Are the sinks and toilets manual or automatic?
Are family restrooms available?
Yes. Family restrooms are available near the food court and on the opposite end of the mall (near Dillard’s). They feature changing tables and miniature toilets and sinks.
Is there a nursing area?
Yes. There is a Nursing Lounge near the food court. The lounge features a rocking chair, small children’s toy, changing table, and locking door.
What is there to do for kids?
- There is a small play area near the food court with colorful animals to climb on and small slides. Best suited for babies thru age 4.
- Color Me Mine is a “paint your own ceramics” studio in the mall. Pick a piece to purchase, paint it in-store, fire it, and bring it home!
- Century Park Place 20 is a movie theatre in the mall. The theatre is running a summer program where kids can watch select movies for 50cents.
- Park Place has a Kids Club that meets the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month at 10:30am for storytimes, crafts, and activities.
What else do I need to know before I visit?
That just about covers it. Have a great time! Feel free to leave any additional questions in the comments and we’ll respond ASAP.