Bike to work, school, the grocery store, a soccer game, or any place your heart desires and your efforts will be well rewarded! For the week of April 8-12, businesses throughout Greater Tucson will be offering Pedal the Pueblo incentives like freebies, discounts, bike tune-ups, and more when you show up on your bike – of course.
Current participating businesses include Beyond Bread, Brooklyn Pizza Company, Sky Bar, Xoom Juice, and more. See the website (link above) for complete details.
There will also be a kick-off breakfast on April 8th from 7:00am to 9:00am in front of Whole Foods on Speedway. Stop by to enjoy FREE breakfast, coffee, live music, and the chance to win door prizes like:
- Gift certificates or a gift basket from Bookmans Sports Exchange
- Gift subscriptions to Momentum Magazine
- Gift basket from Whole Foods
- Oro Valley Bike Shop tune-up gift certificates
- Linus market Bag
You’ll also have the chance to win bike lights, bells, coupons, and more.
All you have to do is show up on a bike!
* Pedal the Pueblo is part of the Tucson Bike Fest, “Tucson’s annual celebration of life on two wheels.”