The 102nd Pima County Fair is almost here! Join thousands of Pima County residents for rides, shows, and exhibits.
The 2013 event will feature bengal tigers, fire dancing, pony rides, pig races, a petting zoo, a number of concerts, expo halls, and the always-popular carnival area (with fun houses, roller coasters, carousels, a ferris wheel, and more!).
- LOCATION: Pima County Fairgrounds, 11300 S. Houghton Rd., Tucson
- DATE: Thursday, April 18, 2013 – Sunday, April 28, 2013
- TIME: Main Gate Hours are M-F, 1pm-closing and SA-SU, 10am-closing. Carnival Hours are M-F, 3pm-closing and SA-SUN, 11am-closing.
- COST: $8.00/general admission. $3.00/children (ages 6-12). Children 5 and under are Free. Parking is $5.00 per vehicle.
- NOTES: There is a pre-sale for 10 FOR $10.00 WEEKDAY Ride Coupons. Available at area Fry’s Food Stores between March 25 – April 17, 2013.