***UPDATE*** “Due to lack of runner interest, the Third Annual Pueblo Rodeo Run which was scheduled for February 17th has been cancelled.”
Pueblo’s Rodeo Run is a 4 mile run/walk along the Santa Cruz River Pathway, celebrating Rodeo Days in the Old Pueblo. A mile run/walk will begin right after the 4 milers begin.
All participants will receive a 15% 0ff coupon to Peter Piper Pizza (for day-of-event only).
- LOCATION: Peter Piper Pizza at the Spectrum Mall, 5385 S Calle Santa Cruz, Tucson
- DATE: Sunday, February 17, 2013
- TIME: Registration begins at 8:00am; race begins at 9:00am
- COST: $20-$30, depending on date of registration
- NOTES: Benefitting Pueblo’s High School’s Track & Field and Cross Country.