RoadHouse Cinemas is an upscale dine-in movie theatre at Grant & Swan in central Tucson. Distinctives of RoadHouse include: reserved seating (choose your seat in advance!), spacious auditoriums, large recliners, state of the art projection, and a full menu.
When you enter the building, you'll find an elegant lounge area with a full bar, chalkboard menus, sparkling chandeliers, and upscale decor.
The auditoriums are warm and inviting with comfortable leather chairs and plenty of leg room. Just push the button next to chair if you would like to order from the menu at anytime during the movie. The menu includes burgers, popcorn, pretzels, cheesecake, and more – along with craft beer, wine, and margaritas.
Roadhouse Cinemas is seeking to "change the way Tucson sees movies!" - and they're doing a very good job of it.
Where is RoadHouse Cinemas located?
Roadhouse Cinemas is at 4811 E. Grant Rd (Grant & Swan) in the Crossroads Festival shopping center.
What time do movies play?
Check the schedule for movie times, but the first show is typically at 10:00am and the last show is typically at 10:15pm.
What movies does RoadHouse Cinemas play?
First-run movies in a variety of categories - drama, action, comedy, and family.
How much does it cost?
$9.95/adult on weekdays (all show times!); $12.50 on weekends.
There are discounts for seniors, students, and the military.
Kids (ages 6-12) get in for $7.95/ticket - weekday or weekend.
Are there any discount days?
Yes! The discount days and special promotions are as follows:
- Early Bird: All shows before noon are only $6.95. Every day of the week! All ages!
- $6.25 Tuesdays: Tickets for all shows for the entire day are only $6.25 on Tuesdays! Please note that some restrictions apply (holidays, first two weeks of some major movies, etc).
- Wise Wednesdays: Senior tickets (ages 55+) for all shows before 5:00 pm are only $5.95 on Wednesdays.
- Happy Hour: RoadHouse Cinemas offers Happy Hour every week, Monday through Friday, from 3:00pm-6:00 pm. Half off all beer, wine, and RoadHouse Margaritas!
What is the parking situation?
Complimentary visitor parking is available in a paved parking lot outside the theatre.
What should I wear?
Dress is as casual or as formal as you want it to be.
What should I bring with me?
Cash/credit card for ordering off the menu and tipping.
Are bathrooms available?
What is on the menu at RoadHouse Cinemas?
- Popcorn $9.95, 1 FREE Refill
- Appetizers $7.45-$14.95
- Burgers & Sandwiches $13.95 – 17.95
- Pizzas $12.95-$16.45
- Salads & Bowls $11.95-$13.95
- Kids menu $9.45-$10.45
- Desserts $5.95-$10.45
- Beer, Cider & Hard Seltzer $8.45-$9.95
- Wine $8.45
- Specialty Cocktails $9.45-$11.45
Is there a Children's Menu at RoadHouse Cinemas?
Are there any dining specials at RoadHouse Cinemas?
Yes. The Chefs create fun & unique weekly dining specials that start on Friday at 5:00pm and are available while supplies last.
Happy Hour specials are available Monday-Friday between 3:00pm-6:00pm.
What restaurants are located NEAR RoadHouse Cinemas?
No need to dine before or after your movie! You can dine DURING your movie, thanks to RoadHouse Cinemas! RoadHouse has a full menu of items (detailed above).
That being said, there are a number of wonderful restaurants in close proximity if you are looking for other options. Try:
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, 4774 E. Grant Rd (across the street!) - burritos, tacos, chips & guac, kids menu
- Kazoku, 4210 E. Speedway (1.4 miles away) - Japanese cuisine, sushi
- Zayna Mediterranean, 4122 E. Speedway (1.4 miles away) - light and healthy vegetarian, Middle Eastern, & Mediterranean cuisine made from fresh ingredients
- Feast, 3719 E. Speedway (1.7 miles away) - lunch and dinner, menu changes every month, fresh ingredients
- Zinburger, 6390 E. Grant Rd (2.0 miles away) - burgers, milkshakes, fries
BABIES & KIDS
What ages would be best suited to see a movie at RoadHouse Cinemas?
Roadhouse Cinemas caters to an adult clientele and strives to offer an entertaining and mature environment.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (21 yrs or older).
- Guests 13-17yrs of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult (21 yrs or older).
- Children 6yrs-12 yrs of age are only allowed in “Family Designated Films.”
- RoadHouse welcomes children (ages 6+) to movies with an accompanying adult (ages 21+).
- No children under age 13 are allowed in an R-rated movie at anytime.
Can I have a birthday party or office party at RoadHouse Cinemas?
Absolutely! Check the event page for details and retails.
Is RoadHouse Cinemas active on social media?
Yes! You can follow RoadHouse Cinemas on Facebook and on Twitter.
What else do I need to know before I see a show at RoadHouse Cinemas?
- If you go to the movies 3+ times a year, you may want to purchase a Roadie Loyalty Tee for $26.95, which grants you free unlimited popcorn every time you go! Shirts expire on December 31, regardless of the initial date of purchase.
- It is customary to tip your server 15% or more. If you wear your roadie shirt, munch on popcorn, and subsequently do not receive a bill, you can always leave a cash tip on your dining table.
- None of the popcorn flavors at RoadHouse Cinemas have MSG! No hydrogenated oil! RH Cinemas uses coconut oil instead.
- If you order root beer, you'll be getting a local product - old fashioned Keg Rootbeer from Sonora Brewing Company out of Tempe.
- Lactose intolerant? Order the dairy-free gelato sorbet.
- RHC Gift Cards make a great gift They are good for movie tickets, food, and beverages. Gift cards are available at the theatre for purchase; $20 minimum.
- Celebrate with a movie on your birthday! Show proof of age and date with your ID and receive a free gelato or popcorn.