RoadHouse Cinemas is a unique movie theatre in central Tucson – with reserved seating (choose your seat in advance!), spacious auditoriums, large recliners, state of the art projection, and a full menu.
When you enter the building, you’ll find an elegant lounge area with a full bar, chalkboard menus, sparkling chandeliers, and upscale decor.
The auditoriums are warm and inviting with comfortable leather chairs and plenty of leg room. Just push the button next to chair if you would like to order from the menu at anytime during the movie.
Roadhouse Cinemas is seeking to “change the way Tucson sees movies!” – and they’re doing a very good job of it.
Where is RoadHouse Cinemas located?
Roadhouse Cinemas is at 4811 E. Grant Rd (Grant & Swan) in the Crossroads Festival shopping center.
What time do movies play?
Check the schedule for movie times, but the first show is typically at 10:00am and the last show is typically at 10:15pm.
What movies does RoadHouse Cinemas play?
First-run movies in a variety of categories – drama, action, comedy, and family.
How much does it cost?
$9.95/adult on weekdays (all show times!); $12.50 0n weekends.
There are discounts for seniors, students, and the military ($8.95/ticket on weekdays; $11.50/ticket 0n weekends).
Kids (ages 6-12) get in for $7.95/ticket – weekday or weekend.
What is the parking situation?
Complimentary visitor parking is available in a paved parking lot outside the theatre.
What should I wear?
Dress is as casual or as formal as you want it to be.
What should I bring with me?
Cash/credit card for ordering off the menu and tipping.
Are bathrooms available?
What is on the menu at RoadHouse Cinemas?
- popcorn $6.95-$7.95
- appetizers $5.95-$14.95
- pizzetas $7.95-$11.95
- salads $7.95-$8.95
- burgers & sandwiches $8.95-$13.95
- wraps $9.95-$10.95
- other entrees $8.95-$12.95
- kids menu $6.95-$7.95
- desserts $3.50-$8.50
- beer $5.50
- wine and mixed drinks $5-$9.95
Note that the most expensive item on the menu is the Road Trip for Two – 2 stuff quesadillas, 2 country chicken strips, Roadhouse pretzel, and curly fries (served with ranch, salsa, and cheddar-ale sauce). $14.95.
Is there a Children’s Menu at RoadHouse Cinemas?
Yes. There are 4 entrees available.
- pizza $7.95
- quesadillas $6.95
- mac and cheese $6.95
- chicken tenders $7.95
Kid-size drinks (16oz) are $2.50 – no refills.
Are there any dining specials at RoadHouse Cinemas?
Yes. Daily Lunch Specials are available, Mon-Fri, 11am-3pm. You’ll receive your choice of 6 entrees, plus a drink, for $7.95.
Happy Hour specials are available Monday-Friday between 3:00pm-6:00pm and 9:0pm-close.
What restaurants are located NEAR RoadHouse Cinemas?
Because Roadhouse Cinemas is in Central Tucson, there are a number of wonderful restaurants in close proximity. Our top picks within a 2-mile radius are:
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, 4774 E. Grant Rd (0.1 miles away – across the street!) – burritos, tacos, chips & guac, kids menu
- Oregano’s Pizza Bistro, 4900 E. Speedway (1.1 miles away) – pizza, pasta, wings, salad, sandwiches, the original pizza cookie
- Kazoku, 4210 E. Speedway (1.4 miles away) – Japanese cuisine, sushi
- Zayna Mediterranean, 4122 E. Speedway (1.4 miles away) – light and healthy vegetarian, Middle Eastern, & Mediterranean cuisine made from fresh ingredients
- Feast, 3719 E. Speedway (1.7 miles away) – lunch and dinner, menu changes every month, fresh ingredients
- Zinburger, 6390 E. Grant Rd (2.0 miles away) – burgers, milkshakes, fries
BABIES & KIDS
What ages would be best suited to see a movie at RoadHouse Cinemas?
Roadhouse Cinemas caters to an adult clientele and strives to offer an entertaining and mature environment.
As such, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (21 yrs or older). Guests 13-17yrs of age are welcome in all features, but must be accompanied by a responsible adult 21 yrs of age or older. Children 6yrs-12 yrs of age are only allowed in “Family Designated Films.” Children under 6 yrs of age are not allowed in the auditoriums.
Is there any other children’s programming?
RoadHouse Cinemas does play Family Designated Films, but -again- the minimum age is 6.
Can I have a birthday party or office party at RoadHouse Cinemas?
Absolutely! Check the event page for details and retails.
Is RoadHouse Cinemas active on social media?
What else do I need to know before I see a show at RoadHouse Cinemas?
- None of the popcorn flavors at RoadHouse Cinemas have MSG! No hydrogenated oil! RH Cinemas uses coconut oil instead.
- If you order root beer, you’ll be getting a local product – old fashioned Keg Rootbeer from Sonora Brewing Company out of Tempe.
- Lactose intolerant? Order the gelato sorbet. Dairy-free and made fresh by Allegro Gellato!
- Buy a “Roadie T-Shirt” for $24.95 (in stock) or $29.95 (custom)…and you’ll receive FREE popcorn for an entire calendar year. You can get a “really cool” in-stock quote shirt at the box office. Or, go to Roadhousecinemas.com and provide a quote of your own. Your shirt will be mailed to you in about 2 weeks!
- RHC Gift Cards make a great gift They are good for movie tickets, food, and beverages. Gift cards are available at the theatre for purchase, $20 minimum.
- Celebrate with a movie on your birthday! Show proof of age and date with your ID and receive a free gelato or popcorn.
- RoadHouse Cinemas has a tendency to sell out on the weekends so you may want to get your tickets early.