As you cross items off your list, don’t forget to shop local. There are so many terrific Tucson restaurants, classes, attractions, and experiences! We’ve put together a list of our favorites to get the gears in your brain turning.
Remember – If you do decide to purchase an item on our list, please do mention that the idea came to you because of TucsonTopia.
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
FOR THE KIDS
- class at Creative Juice Art Bar
- FirstBike Balance Bike
- Anything from Mildred & Dildred
- Membership to Reid Park Zoo
- Camelbak Kid’s Hydration Pack
- baby clothing and gear from Little Bird Nesting Co.
- Membership to Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Desert Dwellers Flash Cards
- Reservations for Dinner with Chefs
- Tickets to the Savor Food & Wine Festival
- Tucson Originals gift card
- Tucson Foodie T-Shirt
- Custom Cookies from Cookie Barn
- Subscription to Maynards Wine Club
- Produce Box from Matt’s Organics Home Delivery
- Tucson Food Tours
FOR RUNNERS, CYCLISTS, AND OTHER ATHLETES
- Membership to Southern Arizona Roadrunners
- Race Registration to Arizona Distance Classic or New Year’s Day Loop Ride
- Gift Certificate to Bookmans Sports Exchange or Fleet Feet
- running socks or clothing from lululemon athletica at La Encantada
- Membership to barre3
- Lessons at Reffkin Tennis Center
- Gift Certificate to Bookmans
- Gift Certificate or book from Kid’s Center
- Membership to Friends of the Tucson Festival of Books and/or Friends of the Pima Public Library
- Tickets to see the Rock Bottom Remainders
- Tickets to Newsies at UA Centennial Hall
- Magnetic Poetry Kit
- Book or literary trinket from Barnes & Noble
What LOCAL gifts are you wishing for this year?
See more holiday coverage: