Smashburger currently has three Tucson locations –
- Crossroads Festival, 4821 E. Grant Rd. (Grant & Swan)
- San Clemente Shopping Center, 3837 E. Broadway Blvd. (Broadway & Alvernon)
- Southwest corner of 22nd & Kolb
The fast-casual restaurant with a modern red logo serves up “handcrafted burgers that are smashed, seared, and seasoned to order, using fresh, never frozen 100% Certified Angus Beef®.”
For those who prefer dishes without red meat, Smashburger offers grilled or crispy chicken sandwiches, HUGE entrée salads, and spicy black bean veggie burgers.
Sides include: Smashfries, french fries, haystack onions, flash-fried carrot sticks and green beans, and – our favorite! – smashed sweet potato fries!
Many people will choose to come to Smashburger solely for their Haagen-Dazs shakes. Made with one of the best ice cream brands in the USA, you’ll taste the difference in these creamy creations. No frost bite or “ice cream flavored” mixes.
Burgers & sandwiches range in price between $4.99-$6.99 – with an option to upgrade to to a “Big Smash” (1/2lb instead of 1/3lb) for a dollar more if you have a hearty appetite. Sides range from $1.99-$3.29 and milkshakes are $3.99-$4.29 – depending on your flavor of choice (Oreo, NutterButter, Butterfinger, Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate). A new “limited time” flavor is also available each month.
Bringing your kids along? The kid’s menu includes three fairly typical offerings. For $4.99, you can choose between a burger, hot dog, or chicken strips.
Franchise Owner Eric Wolf says he hopes to open one or two more Smashburgers in Pima County.
- LOCATIONS: 4821 E. Grant Road, 3837 E. Broadway Blvd, 6970 E. 22nd Street
- HOURS: 10:00am – 10:00pm Daily
- PHONE NUMBER: 520-325-9553 (San Clemente), 520-624-0122 (Crossroads), 520-326-1588 (22nd & Kolb)
- FACEBOOK: Smashburger San Clemente Shopping Center on Facebook and Smashburger Crossroads Festival on Facebook
- TWITTER: Smashburger on Twitter
- EMAIL: Sign us for the Smashclub