The Hills Are Alive! A brand new production of THE SOUND OF MUSIC, directed by three-time Tony Award® winner Jack O’Brien, is coming to Tucson.
The spirited, romantic and beloved musical story of Maria and the von Trapp Family will once again thrill audiences with its Tony®, Grammy® and Academy Award® winning Best Score, including “My Favorite Things,” “Do-Re-Mi,” “Climb Ev’ry Mountain,” “Edelweiss” and the title song.
THE SOUND OF MUSIC features music by Richard Rodgers, lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II, book by Howard Lindsay and Russel Crouse, suggested by “The Trapp Family Singers” by Maria Augusta Trapp.
- LOCATION: UA Centennial Hall, 1020 E. University Blvd., Tucson
- DATE: November 29-December 4, 2016
- TIME: 7:30pm on Nov 29, Nov 30, Dec 1; 8:00pm on Dec 2; 2:00pm and 8:00pm on Dec 3; 1:00pm and 6:30pm on Dec 4
- COST: $29-$100/ticket – buy tickets
- PARKING: Find out where to park at UA Centennial Hall.
- NOTES: Recommended for ages 6+. No babes in arms. Everyone must have a ticket.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: LIKE Broadway in Tucson on Facebook. FOLLOW Broadway in Tucson on Twitter.