Do you have a child who loves the world of sports? You’ve come to the right place to find sports camps around Tucson. Volleyball, basketball, soccer, baseball, softball, track & field, and more!
Location: DEFY Tucson, 4861 N. Stone Ave, Tucson AZ 85704
There’s no time for lazy summer days when your kids join Camp DEFY! Set them free as they move, jump, and explore in a safe, padded environment. Camp DEFY is made for all kids, regardless of fitness level. “We believe in pushing personal limits through games, group activities, and friendly competitions. We promote inclusivity and positive reinforcement.”
Camp tracks are created along age groups: Ocotillo (ages 5-8), Agave (ages 9-12), and Jumping Cholla ages (13-15).
Each camper will receive one camp T-shirt, a pair of Defy grip socks, and a pizza party on the last day of camp. Class sizes are limited and fill up quickly so don’t delay.
The tuition for each weekly session is $149.
SPRING BREAK CAMPS AT FLEX GYMNASTICS
Location: Flex Gymnastics, 11085 N Oracle Rd, Oro Valley, AZ 85737
Spring Break Camps at Flex Gymnastics are a fabulous opportunity for fun & fitness! Kids ages 4-14 will get to experience Ninja Zone obstacle courses and gymnastics skills on vault, bars, balance, beams, floor, parallel bars, and rings! There will also be games, crafts, games, snacks and activities!
Join Flex Gymnastics ALL WEEK for $225 or DAY-by-DAY for $60. All day every day or just mornings or afternoons!
Extended care is available for early and late drop offs:
Early Birds from 7:30–8:30am or Movie Group from 3:30 – 5:30pm.
Call 520-744-6180 for more information or send an email to FlexGymnasticsAZ@gmail.com.
Location: 9694 E Rita Commerce Dr. Tucson AZ 85747
School is out for summer and that means Springs’ Gymnastics Summer Camp is in Full Swing!
Come join Springs Gymnastics for a gymnastics packed camp filled with all sorts of fun and excitement. Register for all three camps or just one.
Camp 1: June 1-5
Camp 2: June 22-26
Camp 3: July 6-10
Team Camp: June 7-9
For information and to register for camp, contact the friendly front desk staff at 520.664.1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTHER SPORTS CAMPS IN TUCSON:
- Day Camps, Team Camps, and Elite Camps at Adia Barnes Basketball Academy.
- Thematic morning and full-day camps at Arizona Dynamics Gymnastics & Cheer.
- Mini Camp, Serve & Pass Clinic, Intermediate & Advanced All Skills Camp, High School Team Camp, Position Camp, and Elite Camp with David Rubio Volleyball Camp at The University of Arizona.
- Camp Defy for ages 5-12 at DEFY Tucson.
- Taekwondo Classes at Desert Taekwondo.
- Karate Classes at Eastside Karate.
- Summer Bike Camp at El Grupo.
- Martial Arts Classes for Kids & Teens at Gracie Barra.
- Summer Break Sports Camps at Maracana Indoor Sports Arena.
- Children Karate, Advanced Karate, Adult Karate, Children Kumite, and Adult Kumite at Nihon Karate School.
- Day Camps for ages 4-10 at Old Pueblo Gymnastics Academy.
- Junior Tennis Clinics and Tennis Summer Camps at Reffkin Tennis Center.
- Tiny Tigers (ages 4-5), Youth Martial Arts, Teen Martial Arts, and Adult Martial Arts at Rita Ranch Martial Arts.
- Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Classes at Springs Gymnastics.
- Summer Camps at The Circus Academy of Tucson.
- All Sports Camp, Tennis Camp, Soccer Camp, and Pee Wee Camp at Tucson Racquet & Fitness Club.