Do you have a child who loves the world of sports? You’ve come to the right place to find sports camps around Tucson. Volleyball, basketball, soccer, baseball, softball, track & field, and more!
CAMP LIKE A G.I.R.L.
“At Girl Scout camp, we provide girl-powered adventures in a unique environment where girls can gain confidence and independence—all while making new friends. That’s why many girls consider Girl Scout camp one of their favorite places on earth!”
- AGE OF KIDS: Kindergarten through High School
- CAMP DATES: Full-day weekly camps offered, May 29 – July 22
- CAMP HOURS: Day Camp: 8am-5pm // Resident Camp: Varies, 2 nights – 2 weeks
- THEMES INCLUDE: Packs and Poles, Wellness Warriors, Camp Fury, Trail Mix, Mountain Do, Fit For Fun, and many more
- COST: Day Camp: $255 // Resident Camp: $355 // Early Bird discount of 10% if you register before April 30th.
- TESTIMONIAL: “Just picked up my girl from camp and she didn’t want to come home! Thank you to the amazing staff who made her experience possible.” –Parent
REGISTER FOR CAMP LIKE A G.I.R.L.
REDINGTON VOLLEYBALL CLUB SUMMER CAMP
“Players can advance their volleyball skills with club level coaches, high school coaches, and local high school athletes! The summer camp is geared to introduce and build athlete skills in a fun and positive environment. Open to boys or girls in any school district.”
- AGE OF KIDS: 1st to 8th grades
- CAMP DATES: June 11-14, 2018
- CAMP HOURS: 9:00am – 11:30am
- LOCATION: Emily Gray Junior High School, 11150 E. Tanque Verde Road, Tucson 85749
- COST: $60/player
REGISTER FOR REDINGTON VOLLEYBALL CLUB SUMMER CAMP.
Arizona Pro Soccer Camp. Qualified staff coaches are selected for their ability to make learning fun and help young players to improve their skills. Register.
The Circus Academy of Tucson Summer Camp. Get your exercise by climbing the silks, swinging from the trapeze, and dancing in the lyra! Register.