The Spring Cross-Country Classic is a fun-filled, low-cost 5k that winds it way through the desert surrounding Lincoln Park.
There are separate races for men and women, and a wide variety of age groups means everyone competes for prizes.
After the race, enjoy a day in the park with family-friendly activities and games: a kids dash, an egg toss, a potluck, and a beer garden.
- LOCATION: Lincoln Park, 4325 S. Pantano Rd., Tucson
- DATE: Saturday, April 20, 2013
- TIME: 7:30am for Men’s 5K. 8:15am for Women’s 5K.
- COST: $10-$15, depending on SAR membership and date of registration
- NOTES: Each race participant, ages 21 and older, will receive one beer or non-alcoholic drink.