The Tucson Metro Chamber will host the annual State of the City luncheon on Tuesday, February 19th. Mayor Jonathan Rothschild will deliver his “State of the City” address, where he will outline his goals, planned policies, and objectives for the City of Tucson in the coming year.
- LOCATION: JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa, 3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd., Tucson
- DATE: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
- TIME: Event Registration is at 11:30am; Luncheon and address will begin at 12:00pm
- COST: $55 for Tucson Metro Chamber Members; $75 for Non-Members
- NOTES: R.S.V.P. by Tuesday, February 12, 2013