Have a budding young artist at home? Need a cool, creative alternative for the hot summer days in Tucson? Creative Juice is the place for your kids!
The art studio in NE Tucson is offering themed camps all summer long!
Take a look at these options for 2017!
- May 30-June 2, 9am-12pm – It’s Summertime!
- May 30-June 2, 1pm-4pm – Deep Blue Sea
- June 5-9, 9am-12pm – All You Need is LOVE
- June 5-9, 1pm-4pm – Passion for Painting
- June 12-16, 9am-12pm – The World of Harry Potter
- June 12-16, 1pm-4pm – Clay and Ceramics
- June 19-23, 9am-12pm – All About Me
- June 19-23, 1pm-4pm – March of the Penguins
- June 26-30, 9am-12pm – Star Wars Mania
- June 26-30, 1pm-4pm – Animals Big and Small
- July 10-14, 9am-12pm – Passion for Painting
- July 10-14, 1pm-4pm – Wild World of Sports
- July 17-21, 9am-12pm – It’s A Print Party
- July 17-21, 1pm-4pm – Christmas in July
- July 24-28, 9am-12pm – Dragons and Fantastical Creatures
- July 24-28, 1pm-4pm – Soakin’ Up the Sun
- July 31-Aug 4, 9am-12pm – Famous American Artists
- July 31-Aug 4, 1pm-4pm – International Arts
Enrollment is limited and classes fill quickly. Early registration is encouraged to ensure space in the camp of your choice.
OUR EXPERIENCE: Creative Juice is an intimate art studio on the east side of Tucson – with lots to offer families! The summer camps are organized, fun, and full of exciting projects that will stretch your child to grow as an artist. The wide age range ensures that siblings can stay together and have a blast in a safe setting.
- LOCATION: Creative Juice, 6530 E. Tanque Verde, #160, Tucson 85715
- COST: $150/week per session, $275 full day. 10% discount for siblings. All materials are included in the camp cost.
- DAYS AND TIMES: Camps are available in one week increments. Half day sessions from 9:00am to 12:00pm or 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
- AGES: Ages 5-12
- EXTENDED CARE: Extended care is available at a rate of $10 per day for a maximum of one hour.
- CALL: 520-359-6675
- SOCIAL MEDIA: LIKE Creative Juice on Facebook and FOLLOW Creative Juice on Twitter.