Sun Tran and the City of Tucson’s Department of Transportation are pleased to announce the SummerGO Youth Pass Tucson program.
The new Youth Pass provides high school-aged students with unlimited rides on Sun Link, Sun Tran, and select Sun Shuttle routes – as well as unlimited use of City of Tucson pools – from May 22 through August 5.
Additionally, the SummerGO Youth Pass offers pass holders special summer discounts at Skate Country, Funtasticks Family Fun Park, and Goodness Fresh Food and Juice Bar.
The new SunGO Card with a SummerGO Youth Pass costs $45, a great value offering a discount of over 50 percent off. The pass can be purchased at the following sales locations:
- Sun Tran Special Services Office – 35 W. Alameda St.
- Sun Tran Administrative Office – 3910 N. Sun Tran Blvd.
- Archer Neighborhood Center and Pool – 1665 S. La Cholla Blvd.
- Donna R. Liggins Northwest Neighborhood Center – 2160 N. 6th Ave.
- El Pueblo Activity Center – 101 W. Irvington Rd.
- El Rio Neighborhood Center – 1390 W. Speedway Blvd.
- Randolph Recreation Center – 200 S. Alvernon Way
- Santa Rosa Neighborhood Center – 1055 S. 10th Ave.
- Udall Pool and Recreation Center – 7200 E. Tanque Verde Rd.
- Clements Pool – 8155 E. Poinciana Dr.
- Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center 3455 E. Zoo Court
- El Pueblo Pool – 5100 S. Missiondale
- Freedom Pool – 5000 E. 29th St.
- Mansfield Pool – 2000 N. 4th Ave.
Additionally, select high schools throughout the community are selling the SummerGO Youth Pass to their student body. Students are asked to check with their high school’s front office to determine if they are a sales location.
For additional information on the SummerGO Youth Pass visit www.suntran.com, or call 520-792-9222.