Put on your cowboy hat and travel back in time for this unique 4-mile trail run in the wild west.
“The cross country trail race loops throughout the dusty streets, horse trails, and desert terrain of Old Tucson Studios, site of some of the greatest movies of all time.”
- LOCATION: Old Tucson Studios, 201 S. Kinney Road, Tucson
- DATE: Sunday, January 27, 2013
- TIME: Men’s Four-Miler starts at 8:15am. Women’s Four-Miler starts at 9:15am. One-Mile Walk/Fun Run starts at 9:15am. Free Lil’ Pardner’s Fun Run starts at 10:00am.
- COST: Entry rates are $18-$30 per person, depending on SAR membership and date of registration.
- NOTES: Registration includes a long-sleeve technical shirt, free breakfast, and free admission to Old Tucson, Wildlife Museum, and Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum.