Enjoy a classic film in downtown Tucson.
Three dollars includes admission, PLUS all the popcorn you can eat!
White plastic chairs are provided, however you are welcome to bring your own lightweight lawn chairs or a blanket to sit on.
The May 9 movie is “The Killing.”
FILM SYNOPSIS: Crooks plan and execute a daring racetrack robbery.
* Cinema La Placita is downtown Tucson’s outdoor classic film series, showing classic films outdoors every Thursday night, May through August, at 7:30pm. $3 per person includes popcorn!
- LOCATION: the plaza of La Placita Village, 110 S. Church Ave., Tucson
- DATE: Thursday, May 9, 2013
- TIME: 7:30pm
- COST: $3 per person (includes popcorn!)
- NOTES: Ample parking is available in the La Placita parking garage, located at Stone just south of Broadway. Parking is often free after 6pm.