Following an acclaimed sold-out tour of the United Kingdom, Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s phenomenal musical success, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, will come to Tucson as part of a brand new North American Tour.
Hailed by critics as “bigger and better than ever before,” this production boasts many exciting special effects including the show’s legendary chandelier, new scenic and lighting designs, new staging and choreography.
The beloved story and thrilling score will be performed by a cast and orchestra of 52, making this PHANTOM one of the largest productions now on tour.
- DATES: October 21-November 1, 2015
- TIMES: See the full performance schedule on the Broadway in Tucson website.
- LOCATION: UA Centennial Hall, 1020 E. University Blvd., Tucson [tips for parking at UA Centennial Hall]
- COST: $37-$159 – buy tickets
- SOCIAL MEDIA: LIKE Broadway in Tucson on Facebook and FOLLOW Broadway in Tucson on Twitter.