Enjoy a classic film in downtown Tucson.
Three dollars includes admission, PLUS all the popcorn you can eat!
White plastic chairs are provided, however you are welcome to bring your own lightweight lawn chairs or a blanket to sit on.
The May 23 movie is “The Thrill Of it All” (1963).
FILM SYNOPSIS: A housewife’s sudden rise to fame as a soap spokesperson leads to chaos in her home life.
* Cinema La Placita is downtown Tucson’s outdoor classic film series, showing classic films outdoors every Thursday night, May through August, at 7:30pm. $3 per person includes popcorn!
- LOCATION: the plaza of La Placita Village, 110 S. Church Ave., Tucson
- DATE: Thursday, May 16, 2013
- TIME: 7:30pm
- COST: $3 per person (includes popcorn!)
- NOTES: Ample parking is available in the La Placita parking garage, located at Stone just south of Broadway. Parking is often free after 6pm.