Pick your distance and get ready, get set for…the TMC Get Moving Tucson Event.
Enjoy an exciting course, family-friendly post-race activities, cash for winners, age group awards, raffles for all, and plenty of post-race food and drink. Of course, all participants will also receive a colorful technical shirt.
The Half-Marathon route will include A-Mountain, the Santa Cruz Riverpath, and streets of Downtown Tucson. The 3.1 mile and One Mile will have out and back courses that let you share the fun.
Proceeds from the event will fund a host of local charities, including Cox Charities, Child and Family Resources, and the Educational Enrichment Foundation.
- LOCATION: Jacome Plaza, 110 North Church Street in historic Downtown Tucson
- DATE: Sunday, October 21, 2012
- TIME: 6:30am start for 1/2 marathon; 6:45am start for the 5k; 7:00am start for the 1 mile family fun run
- COST: $15-$75, depending on SAR membership and date of registration
- NOTES: All children 10 and under are free.