Southern Arizona Roadrunners invites you to a fun 5K night run for all abilities – in downtown Tucson!
Also, enjoy these pre- and post-race festivities:
* Free Meet Me Downtown Kids Mile at 6:30pm.
* Free Children’s Pavilion, courtesy of The Children’s Museum Tucson, Tucson Medical Center, and the Tucson Racquet & Fitness Club.
* Free family-friendly film at approximately 8:15pm (presented by Cinema La Placita).
* Free post-race snacks and drinks.
* Live music by LeAnn Savage.
* Official post-race party at Hotel Congress and Maynard’s Kitchen. Hotel Congress will host a live band on the patio, and provide 2-for-1 drinks plus special appetizer discounts. Want something more upscale? Head over to Maynard’s Kitchen for a relaxing meal and drinks, with special race discounts.
- LOCATION: Downtown Tucson. Start/finish will still be on Church Avenue at La Placita Village.
- DATE: Saturday, June 1, 2013
- TIME: 7:00pm
- COST: $15-$30, depending on SAR membership and date of registration
- NOTES: Strollers and wheelchairs are welcome