Southern Arizona Roadrunners invites you to challenge yourself in a hilly course, which has been featured as a “Runner’s World Race of the Month.”
The rolling 8-mile and 5k courses loop through a cactus forest in the foothills of the scenic Rincon Mountains at Saguaro National Park East.
Free massages will be available post-race.
The race will be capped at 1400 participants in 2013. The 2012 race sold out so be sure to register early to reserve your spot.
- LOCATION: Saguaro National Park East, 3693 S. Old Spanish Tr., Tucson
- DATE: Monday, September 2, 2013
- TIME: Registration between 5:00am-6:00am. 5K starts at 6:27am. 8-miler starts at 6:30am. Kid’s race starts at 8:30am.
- COST: $25-$40, depending on SAR membership, race of choice, and date of registration
- NOTES: Strollers and wheelchairs are welcome for the 5K ONLY