The Tucson Festival of Books brings together authors, publishers, and the reading public in a family-friendly community event at the University of Arizona. Net proceeds of the Festival are used to promote literacy in Southern Arizona.
Meet authors. Star in your own online news broadcast. Learn about nutrition. Experience a 3D virtual reality. Say hello to storybook characters. MUCH more.
* Free public wi-fi is available on the campus.
* The Festival offers a full food court along with snack vendors.
* See the full schedule for a comprehensive overview of booths, presentations, and activities. This event is HUGE and planning ahead is a good idea to ensure you make the most of your time.
- LOCATION: The University of Arizona Campus, Main Mall, 1200 E. University Blvd., Tucson
- DATE: Saturday, March 9, 2013 and Sunday, March 10, 2013
- TIME: 9:30am – 5:30pm on both days
- COST: Free
- NOTES: Free public parking is typically available in the University’s surface lots and in six garages: Cherry Avenue, Highland Avenue, Main Gate, Park Avenue, Sixth Street, and Tyndall Avenue.