The acclaimed Tucson Gem and Mineral Show™ is held every year on the second full weekend of February (starting with a Thursday). It has set the standard for gem and mineral shows around the world, and is now the largest gem and mineral show in the United States. Proceeds from the Show remain in the Tucson economy and are used to support mineral knowledge and appreciation.
Wondering what there is to do at the show?
– Marvel at extraordinary mineral, gem, fossil, lapidary, and jewelry exhibits.
– Sit in on a variety of free lectures and seminars, held Thursday through Sunday in the Crystal Ballroom and Turquoise Ballroom at the Tucson Convention Center.
– Shop for mineral, fossil, jewelry, lapidary crafts, and related publications from over 250 retail dealers.
– Bring your kids to the Junior Education area. Children will go on a mineral “treasure hunt” through a maze of educational experiments and bring home a variety of clearly identified specimens.
- LOCATION: Tucson Convention Center, 260 S. Church Ave., Tucson
- DATE: Thursday, February 14, 2013 through Sunday, February 17, 2013
- TIME: Thurs-Sat, 10am – 6pm; Sun 10am – 5pm
- COST: Admission is $10/adult. Children 14 and under are free with a paying adult. Print this $1 off coupon before you go.
- NOTES: Friday, February 15 is Active Military and Senior Citizens Day. Receive $2 off regularly priced tickets.