Get ready to eat gyros and baklava at the Tucson Greek Festival!
Enjoy live Greek music, dancing, and authentic food. See cooking demonstrations. Listen to lectures by speakers and authors. Drink Greek beer, wine, and coffee. Tour the church and learn about ancient Christianity.
- LOCATION: St Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church, 1145 E. Ft. Lowell Rd., Tucson
- DATE: Thursday, September 20 – Friday, September 21 – Saturday, September 22 – Sunday, September 23
- TIME: 5:00pm-10:00pm (Thursday); 5:00pm-11:00pm (Friday); 4:00pm-11:00pm (Saturday); 12:00pm-6:00pm (Sunday)
- COST: $5.00 per adult for a FOUR-DAY PASS
- NOTES: Free Admission for kids under 12 and seniors over 60