The Tucson Premium Outlets mall is the sole outlet mall of the Tucson area. Located at 6401 W. Marana Center Boulevard, the Tucson Premium Outlets can be accessed via exit 244 (Twin Peaks Road) off of I-10.
The Outlets are part of a renowned group of shopping and dining centers by Simon, “a global leader in premier entertainment experiences.” Here in Arizona, Simon operates the Phoenix Premium Outlets and Arizona Mills in Tempe in addition to the Tucson Premium Outlets.
When did the Tucson Premium Outlets open?
Tucson Premium Outlets opened in 2015.
What are the hours?
Tucson Premium Outlets is open:
- Mon-Sat, 10:00am-9:00pm
- Sun, 10:00am-7:00pm
*Note: There are special hours on some holidays and extended hours throughout the holiday season.
Why would someone visit Tucson Premium Outlets?
- To shop at clothing, skincare, and jewelry retailers
- To people-watch on a nice day
- To enjoy a snack or drink in the food court
- To attend a special event or concert
Is the mall indoors or outdoors?
Tucson Premium Outlets is 363,000 square feet. The shopping center is single-story with an outdoor layout.
Are there misters at Tucson Premium Outlets?
Is parking free?
Is covered parking available?
There are currently 70 stores at Tucson Premium Outlets. For a comprehensive directory of the stores at Tucson Premium Outlets, click here.
What are the best clothing stores?
There are so many clothing stores at the Outlets!
Our votes go to:
- Adidas, Asics, Nike, and Under Armour for the best athletic clothing stores.
- American Eagle, Banana Republic Factory, Express Factory Outlet, GAP Factory, J.Crew Factory, and New York & Company Outlet for adult clothing stores.
- Levi’s, Guess, and Lucky Brand Jeans for the best stores to visit for jeans.
- Famous Footwear Outlet, Rack Room Shoes, and Skechers for the best shoe-shopping destinations.
- Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh for baby and children’s clothing.
Are there any jewelers at Tucson Premium Outlets?
Yes! You can shop at Kay’s Jewelers, Zales, and Helzberg Diamonds.
Which department stores/anchors are at Tucson Premium Outlets?
Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH.
Does Tucson Premium Outlets have a Nordstrom?
Does Tucson Premium Outlets have an Apple Store?
Does Tucson Premium Outlets have a Pottery Barn or Pottery Barn Kids?
What is the food court like?
The food court at Tucson Premium Outlets is a spacious indoor dining hall, which features a TV lounge area and plenty of charging stations with both outlet and USB ports for your devices.
How many restaurants/eateries are there at Tucson Premium Outlets?
Listed in alphabetical order:
- Charleys Philly Steaks
- DQ/Orange Julius
- Famous Wok
- Godiva Chocolatier
- Kettle Hero’s kettle corn
- La Carreta del Rorro
- Mama’s Hawaiian BBQ
- Snowie’s Sno-Cones
- Wetzel’s Pretzels
What are the best restaurants NEAR Tucson Premium Outlets?
Try one of the following restaurants, which are within a 5-mile radius of Tucson Premium Outlets:
- Mantis Gourmet Chinese Food, 8250 N. Cortaro Rd (2.9 miles away) – chinese food, lunch specials
- In-N-Out Burger, 8180 N. Cortaro Rd (3 miles away) – burgers, fries, milkshakes
- Vero Amore, 12130 N. Dove Mountain Blvd. (4.3 miles away) – certified authentic Italian Neopolitan pizza
Where are the restrooms located?
Restrooms are available throughout the mall.
BABIES & KIDS
Is there a Mother’s Lounge or nursing room?
Yes -There are two private Mother’s Lounges with thematic decor, rocking chairs, changing tables, and ample rooms for strollers.
Is there a splash pad for kids at Tucson Premium Outlets?
What is there to do for kids?
Most kids will love to visit the Disney Store Outlet at Tucson Premium Outlets. This beloved store features stuffed animals, costumes, and trinkets from your children’s favorite Disney movies.
There is also a covered and fenced play area! Although the equipment is geared toward toddlers and young children (ages 5 and under), the area could be a great place for the entire family to relax while little ones run around.
What else do I need to know before I visit?
Stop by the guest center before beginning your shopping spree! If you check in with the representatives there, they will give you a “savings passport” that could help you save money at many of the stores.