The Tucson Premium Outlets mall is the sole outlet mall of the Tucson area. Located at 6401 W. Marana Center Boulevard, the Tucson Premium Outlets can be accessed via exit 244 (Twin Peaks Road) off of I-10.
The Outlets are part of a renowned group of shopping and dining centers by Simon, “a global leader in premier entertainment experiences.” Here in Arizona, Simon operates the Phoenix Premium Outlets and Arizona Mills in Tempe in addition to the Tucson Premium Outlets.
When did the Tucson Premium Outlets open?
Tucson Premium Outlets opened in 2015.
What are the hours?
Tucson Premium Outlets is open from 10:00am – 9:00pm, daily.
Why would someone visit Tucson Premium Outlets?
- To shop at clothing, skincare, and jewelry retailers
- To people-watch on a nice day
- To enjoy a snack or drink in the food court
- To attend a special event or concert
Is the mall indoors or outdoors?
Tucson Premium Outlets is single story with an outdoor layout.
Is parking free?
Is covered parking available?
Are the Tucson Premium Outlets on social media?
For a comprehensive directory of the stores at Tucson Premium Outlets, click here.
What are the best clothing stores?
There are so many clothing stores at the Outlets!
Our votes go to:
- Adidas, Under Armour, and Nike for the best athletic clothing stores.
- Michael Kors and J. Crew for the best designer outlets.
- Levi’s, Guess, and Lucky Brand Jeans for the best stores to visit for jeans.
- Vans, Converse, and Robert Wayne Footwear for the best shoe-shopping destinations.
- Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh for baby and children’s clothing.
Are there any jewelers at Tucson Premium Outlets?
Yes! You can shop at Kay’s Jewelers, Zales, and Helzberg Diamonds.
Which department stores/anchors are at Tucson Premium Outlets?
Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH.
Does Tucson Premium Outlets have a Nordstrom?
Does Tucson Premium Outlets have an Apple Store?
Does Tucson Premium Outlets have a Pottery Barn or Pottery Barn Kids?
What options are in the food court?
The food court at Tucson Premium Outlets is a spacious indoor dining hall, which includes Charley’s Philly Steaks, Sbarro, Mama’s Hawaiian BBQ, Johnny Rockets, and Famous Wok.
The food court also features a TV lounge area and plenty of charging stations with both outlets and USB ports for your devices.
Are there any other dining options throughout the mall?
There are not any true restaurants at Tucson Premium Outlets, but you can find a Starbucks and fast-casual snack shacks, such as Dairy Queen and Wetzel’s Pretzels.
What are the best restaurants NEAR Tucson Premium Outlets?
Top picks within a 5-mile radius are:
- Texas Roadhouse, 8450 N. Cracker Barrel Rd (2.5 miles away) – steaks, ribs, burgers, kids menu
- Mantis Gourmet Chinese Food, 8250 N. Cortaro Rd (2.9 miles away) – chinese food, lunch specials
- In-N-Out Burger, 8180 N. Cortaro Rd (3 miles away) – burgers, fries, milkshakes
- Vero Amore, 12130 N. Dove Mountain Blvd. (4.3 miles away) – certified authentic Italian Neopolitan pizza
Where are the restrooms located?
Restrooms are available throughout the mall.
BABIES & KIDS
Is there a Mother’s Lounge or nursing room?
Yes -There are two private Mother’s Lounges with thematic decor, rocking chairs, changing tables, and ample rooms for strollers.
What is there to do for kids?
Most kids will love to visit the Disney Store Outlet at Tucson Premium Outlets. This beloved store features stuffed animals, costumes, and trinkets from your children’s favorite Disney movies.
There is also a covered and fenced play area! Although the equipment is geared toward toddlers and young children (ages 5 and under), the area could be a great place for the entire family to relax while little ones run around.
What else do I need to know before I visit?
Stop by the guest center before beginning your shopping spree! If you check in with the representatives there, they will give you a “savings passport” that could help you save money at many of the stores.