Ready to travel the world with your taste buds? Enjoy the flavors of India, Mexico, China, Korea, Japan, Greece, Spain, Thailand, France, England, Peru, and more…right here in Tucson!
For only $20, the 2012 Tucson CHOW CARD gives you 2 meals for the price of 1 at over 20 locally owned and operated authentically ethnic and culturally diverse restaurants!
Participating Restaurants Include:
- Don Pedro’s Peruvian Bistro
- Cee Dee Jamaican Kitchen
- V Fine Thai Dining
- Flavor of India
- Little Mexico Restaurant & Steakhouse
- Amber Restaurant & Gallery
- Ali Baba Restaurant
- Govinda’s Natural Foods
- Mi Tierra Mexican Restaurants
- My Big Fat Greek Restaurant
- May’s Counter
- Yamato Japanese Restaurant
- D’S Island Grill
- La Parilla Suiza
The CHOW CARD is valid at participating Southern Arizona restaurants beginning April 21, 2012 and ending October 31, 2012, for savings up to $300.