The Tucson Botanical Gardens presents Twilight Third Thursdays.
Enjoy an evening of music, relaxation, art, and family fun on the third Thursday of every month in June, July, August, and September.
Each night will feature a different band:
- June 20: Tesoro (flamenco roots and Latin jazz rhythms that enlighten and motivate)
- July 18: Nowhere Man and a Whiskey Girl (harmonic folk-pop group with a distinctly desert feel)
- August 15: The Cordials (combines elements of rock, pop, surf, and country into a wonderfully gritty style all their own)
- September 19: Mustang Corners (a whole new twist on the Americana genre)
Food and drinks (+ ice cream!) will be for sale.
Kids can also opt to get their face painted during the event.
- LOCATION: Tucson Botanical Gardens, 2150 N. Alvernon Way, Tucson
- DATE: Third Thursday of each month – June 20, July 18, August 15, September 19
- TIME: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- COST: Public: $9 adults, $5 children; Members: $5 adult, $3 children