Colossal Cave Mountain Park is offering two unique Valentine’s Day Dinners this week.
Candlelight Tour of Colossal Cave & Dinner Under the Stars
6:00pm on Thursday, February 14, 2013 or Friday, February 15, 2013
Tour the caves by candlelight. Then, sit down and enjoy a gourmet meal including fresh garden salad, mesquite-grilled steak or salmon, parslied baby red potatoes, southwestern green beans, and cherry-chocolate cheesecake.
Valentine’s Sweetheart Ride & Dinner Under the Stars
4:30pm for Sunset Trail Ride; 5:15pm for Horse-Drawn Wagon Ride
After a ride with your sweetheart, relax at an intimate starlit dinner featuring mesquite-grilled steak or chicken breast, baked potato, cowboy beans, green tossed salad, garlic Texas toast, and peach cobbler.
- LOCATION: Colossal Cave Mountain Park, 16721 E. Old Spanish Tr., Vail
- DATE: Thursday, February 14, 2013 or Friday, February 15, 2013
- TIME: 4:30pm for the Trail Ride; 5:15pm for the Horse-Drawn Wagon Ride; 6:00pm for the Candlelight Tour
- COST: $130/couple for the Trail Ride; $85/couple for the Horse-Drawn Wagon Ride; $85/couple for the Candlelight Tour
- NOTES: Space is limited. Make your reservation prior to Tuesday, February 12, at noon. Call 520-647-7275.